search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

3.7.2 - Right Column Margin not working in IE 6

Asked by du8die
16 years ago.
Hi,

Thanks for the quick bug fix on 3.7.1. I really appreciate it. We're close to being ready to purchase (just have to wait for the new budget year to roll around).

3.7.2 is not rendering the right margin (to select overlapping time ranges) correctly (or at all). Please see linked photo. This is working correctly in 3.6.x and in Firefox (3.7.2).

farm2.static.flickr.com/1309/533387479_c9ea07b34f.jpg

Thanks,
D8
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
OK. I will take a look at it.
16 years ago.
Are you using IE6? It seems to be working fine in IE7 even for so many concurrent events.
Comment posted by du8die
16 years ago.
Hi,

Yes, I'm using it in IE6. It works fine in FF, and I can't really test it in IE7 because of IIS limitations (Using Complied Web Project.)

Thanks,
K-
16 years ago.
I've fixed the right column margin problem in IE6. The updated version is now in the sandbox. I will include the fix in the next SP (within a week). If you need to test it on your machine now contact me at daypilot @ annpoint.com and I will send you the current snapshot.

The rendering is still not perfect in IE6 (the right event border is not visible when there are too many concurrent events in a narrow column). I'm playing with it but the behavior of IE6 is really weird (FF2/IE7 works fine).
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.