search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Updating Navigator after event was dragged or resized.

Asked by Guss
15 years ago.

After a user has moved or resized an event, the "busy" times is not updated in the navigator.

This is the settings and also what I tried:

• DayPilotNavigator1.Rebind() (no effect)
  • My events and the navigator comes from the same Sqldatasource2
  • BoundDayPilotID="DayPilotScheduler1"
  • I use callbacks
  • My resource (and child resources) are also build from Sqldatasource1 (not that this will have impact)
  • My navigator shows 3 months at a time
  • My scheduler shows one month with 7 days less and 7 days more (i.e 1 March - 7 days and 31 March + 7 days) (I'm doing this because its not very user friendly if you want to do create an event thats starts the last day and run into the next month and the timeline is cutting off on the 1st and last days) ---- There is some weired issues showing when you then select another month on the navigator as the timeline does not always do show the +7 days after the month (but more of this in another post after I've relooked my code)
  • DayPilotScheduler1_EventMove i do...
    ResourceBind()
    DayPilotScheduler1.DataBind()
    DayPilotScheduler1.Update(CallBackUpdateType.Full)

What am I doing wrong?

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
15 years ago.

The only way to update the Navigator after event move or a similar action is to place both the Calendar/Scheduler and the Navigator inside an UpdatePanel.

I've scheduled an automated two-way synchronization (available during CallBacks) for DayPilot Pro 5.4.

Comment posted by Guss
15 years ago.

Hi Dan

Thanks for the reply... I will then wait for you to release 5.4 (March or April) right?
I will also purchasse the pro version as soon as I receive payment from the client I do the development for which shoul dbe in 1 month from now.

Regards
Guss

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.