search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Page Header Title Changing (Scheduler)

Asked by Mike
14 years ago.

As far as I can remember (several months) this has never been an issue/bug. Recently, (past few weeks) when I look at the Scheduler demo located at www.daypilot.org/demo/Scheduler/, I notice that the page's header title text is being changed as soon as the Scheduler is finished rendering. This has also happened to my pages using the Scheduler (version 5.6.1820.1). For example, if you go to the Scheduler demo URL listed above, all items listed under the Main category change the page title to "100 120 true 826" when loaded.

Items in the Resources Mode category change the page title to "100 80 true 670" (except for the Year View item which changes to "100 150 true 820".

Items in the Days Mode category change the page title to "100 80 true 820".

My pages, of which I have two setup using their own Scheduler instance, have their titles changed to "100 130 true 984" and "100 130 true 972". Any idea as to why this is happening?

[Mike]

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
14 years ago.

This is a bug that that appears in TableBased Layout mode (and in IE6, where this Layout mode is always used). It's already fixed in the current code. I will not probably release another service pack since the 3.7 release is scheduled for next week.

You can delete/comment line 1902 in Scheduler.js in order to fix it.

Thanks for reporting the bug and apologies for the inconvenience!

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.