search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Problem with DayPilot Calendar in a DNN module

Asked by Valentin Gies
14 years ago.
I'm building a DotNetNuke Module using DaypilotCalendar. My problem is that the dynamic comportment is not enable : no bubbles, no possibilities of drag and drop or editing the tasks. I think it is related to the AJAX Script Manager. In order to get the one used by DNN, i use the following code. This code works properly with others AJAX control but not with DayPilotCalendar. Could you help me ? Best regards, Valentin DotNetNuke.Framework.AJAX.RegisterScriptManager(); // Create a reference to the Script Manager ScriptManager objScriptManager = ScriptManager.GetCurrent(this.Page); // Add a reference to the web service ServiceReference objServiceReference = new ServiceReference(); objServiceReference.Path = @"~/DesktopModules/Calendrier_FC/Calendrier_FC.ascx"; objScriptManager.Services.Add(objServiceReference); ScriptReference objScriptReference = new ScriptReference(); objScriptReference.Path = @"~/DesktopModules/Calendrier_FC/Calendrier_FC.ascx.cs"; objScriptManager.Scripts.Add(objScriptReference);
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
14 years ago.

Hi Valentin. This is what I've sent you by email:

I would need to know what are the symptoms - do the AJAX operations fail when doing the server callback or does it fail during the client-side operation (i.e. the events can't be moved)?

Also, are there any error messages (either server-side exceptions or JavaScript errors on the client side)?

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.