search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

OnRenderCellBubble not firing

Asked by Paul
14 years ago.
Hi, I'd like to render the time period of a cell in the scheduler view, but the event to show the bubble isn't firing (e.g. when I hover over an empty cell, nothing is displayed). Bubble works for events. Is there a demo of this feature working? I'd post the code but this comment box disallows it... Regards, Paul
Comment posted by Anonymous
14 years ago.

Hi Dan,

I am too having this problem. The Bubble works for Resource Header and events but it just doesnt fire on an empty cell. Is this a bug? I am setting the CellBubbleID to a valid DaypilotBubble. Or is there a way that i can have a tooltip on a date that i hover over? that i can set in BeforeCellRender?

Comment posted by Anonymous
14 years ago.

Any news on this as its whether a bug or not?

Comment posted by Darren Roberts
13 years ago.

Is Daypilot not supported anymore?

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
13 years ago.

This looks like a bug, indeed. Let me check that, it should be easy to fix it.

13 years ago.

Thanks Dan, Sorry for the impatience

13 years ago.

Hi Dan,

Did you manage to fix?

13 years ago.

Hi Darren,

It's enabled in the sandbox build (http://www.daypilot.org/sandbox/) but I'm still debugging some issues (the cell bubble appears when the mouse is on an event, etc.).

13 years ago.

Build 5.9.2028 should work fine (see the sandbox). Please let me know if there are any problems.

Comment posted by Chung
13 years ago.

Hi,

How about for DayPilotMonth? I have try to add a cell bubble tips in the demo example but the OnRenderContent is not fire up when the mouse is over a empty cell. I notice that for scheduler, we need to define the CellBubbleID properties in order to do that but i cannot see the corresponding properties in DayPilotMonth.

Comment posted by Chung
13 years ago.

Sorry , I miss out the part that the feature is not support by daypilotmonth.

Thanks.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.