search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Context Menu positioning issue after scrolling

Asked by Anonymous
6 years ago.

After rendering the schedule I scrolled down and right clicked on an event as shown in the attachment. In this case I have used a context menu with an onclick() method, which shows a label "Re-Allocated". Ideally the label should appear right next to the clicked event. If I click on an event without scrolling down it works as expected. But if I scroll down and click on an event the label appears somewhere else as shown in the attachment.

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
6 years ago.

This should be already fixed in the latest version of DayPilot Pro on all platforms. Please let me know if the problem persists.

Comment posted by Brian LaLonde
6 years ago.

I noticed that the attached screenshot possibly has a "header" in the app (shows a grey section with "Factory_1" dropdown and "admin").

I have a similar problem. The menus and bubbles show up exactly the # of px height as the app header height below where they are supposed to show up.

In my case, my app is angular with bootstrap and I have a header set-up by setting body { margin-top: 50px;}.
I'm exploring how to change my app styling so I don't set that margin on the body...

And a problem in finding a fix is that I cannot replicate the problem as a simple example. The problem only shows up in my complex app.

Anyway, my quick fix is to set CSS:
.menu_default_main {
margin-top:-50px;
}
.bubble_default_main {
margin-top:-50px;
}

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
6 years ago.

It turns out that it's possible to reproduce the problem using the following CSS:

body { position: relative; margin-top: 50px; }

This should be fixed now in the latest sandbox build (3029) - could you please give it a try?
https://javascript.daypilot.org/sandbox/

Comment posted by Brian LaLonde
6 years ago.

That did the trick. Thanks Dan.

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
6 years ago.

Great, thanks for the update!

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.