search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Context Menu change position page scrolling up and down

Asked by Asan Raj N
5 years ago.

Dear Team,

Urgent support!
We are facing challenges to enable features in day pilot as per client request. Hereby we attached screenshot for your reference (client expected features). Please find below features to be enable in our day pilot control.,

1.Event right click open the menu at a time page scrolling menu move to scrolling position,

Please share your suggestion on the above to overcome the challenges that we faced currently in our client projects.

Thanks & Regards,
Asanraj

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
5 years ago.

Hi Asanraj,

What exactly are you trying to achieve? To move the context menu to different position on the page?

Comment posted by Anonymous
5 years ago.

Dear Support Team,

We enabled context menu (i.e. right click option) for timeline schedules in daypilot control. Context menu is opened when I tried right click in the timeline schedule. After opened the context menu with options, I tried to scroll down the page in the browser. Opened context menu is not maintained the same state which is moved from the standard position. Hence, client raised as an issue.

Please suggest how can we sort out this.

Thanks & Regards,
Asanraj

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
5 years ago.

The context menu is created using a <div> element that is placed directly under document.body as the last child. Its position is specified using inline styles ("position: absolute; top: ...px; left: ...px;").

These styles ensure that it scrolls with the page (and it maintains its relative position to the document). However, if you use custom styles that override the styles or a more complex layout you may need to override the CSS.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.