search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Install Help!! Could not load file or assembly 'DayPilot' or one of its dependencies.

Asked by Anonymous
16 years ago.
Hello,
I downloaded and unzipped DayPilot Lite. I then followed the instructions and added the component to the VS2005 toolbox. I attempted to build the pages to see the demo and I get the above error as well as the following:

1) Unknown server tag 'daypilot:daypilotcalendar'.
2) Could not load file or assembly 'DayPilot' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
3) Content1:Unknown server tag 'DayPilot:daypilotcalendar'.
4) Could not find master '/Demo.master'

I am sure it is something simple, but I do not have much .Net knowledge. Please help as this seems like the perfect solution to a requirement I have for a project.

Thanks!
Brad
Comment posted by Brad
16 years ago.
Nevermind.
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
Hi Brad,

Sorry for a late response.
Is it working already? It sounds like you have opened the top directory instead of just "Demo" as a website in VS. I've double-checked it with VS 2005 and DayPilot Lite 2.3 and it seems to work...
Comment posted by Brad
16 years ago.
Dan,

It is working now. I had copied the files to the subdirectory of an existing test website which caused the errors. It is working great now.

Thanks,
Brad
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.