search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Problem with <span> inside InnerHtml for Resource Header in DayPilot Scheduler

Asked by Daniel Lande
14 years ago.
I'm running into a problem when trying to set the InnerHtml for the resources in the BeforeResHeaderRender method. Setting InnerHtml to e.InnerHTML = "" + e.Name + ""; causes a Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 500 The page renders fine, with the text being red, but as soon as there is any interaction with the page, the error occurs. Similar code in the BeforeTimeHeaderRender method causes no problem. Setting ValidateRequest=false in the Page directive fixes the problem, but this is not really a satisfactory conclusion. Any idea why this is occurring only with the resources
Comment posted by Daniel Lande
14 years ago.
My previous post was truncated, but basically the code I'm using is a span tag with a style to set the color of the text.
Comment posted by Lee Huang
13 years ago.

Hi, I am having the similar problem with Ajax. It seems to work when switch to <div>tag instead of using <span>. I am wondering what could be the problem and how to fix it on the Ajax side. Wondering if you had found a solution.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.