search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Angular 8 Scheduler Error: The placeholder element not found when refresh

Asked by Bcos
4 years ago.

Hi,
I currently using the version 2019.4.4160 angular scheduler.
and follow tutorial https://code.daypilot.org/94938/angular-8-scheduler-quick-start-project

It able to display fine when redirect from link
but when I refresh the page, the scheduler missing and hit placeholder element not found error:

PlanningSchedulerComponent.html:81 ERROR Error: DayPilot.Scheduler: The placeholder element not found: 'dp_157716127842191092'.
    at viewWrappedDebugError (core.js:19411)
    at callWithDebugContext (core.js:30049)
    at Object.debugCheckAndUpdateView [as checkAndUpdateView] (core.js:29741)
    at ViewRef_.push../node_modules/@angular/core/fesm5/core.js.ViewRef_.detectChanges (core.js:20458)
    at ApplicationRef.push../node_modules/@angular/core/fesm5/core.js.ApplicationRef.tick (core.js:26837)
    at core.js:26726
    at ZoneDelegate.push../node_modules/zone.js/dist/zone.js.ZoneDelegate.invoke (zone.js:391)
    at Object.onInvoke (core.js:25986)
    at ZoneDelegate.push../node_modules/zone.js/dist/zone.js.ZoneDelegate.invoke (zone.js:390)
    at Zone.push../node_modules/zone.js/dist/zone.js.Zone.run (zone.js:150)
my html:
<daypilot-scheduler [config]="config" [events]="events" #scheduler></daypilot-scheduler>

How do I solve this?
Thank you

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
4 years ago.
Comment posted by Bcos
4 years ago.

Hi Dan,

Have looking that question you post but it was different from mine,
I didnt use ngx-bootstrap accordion Module at all

It only can display fine when redirect from another page, if enter the URL it will hit this error.
Any other way to solve this?

Comment posted by CC
4 years ago.

Hi Dan,

Have any other possible solution on this?
Thank you.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.