search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Navigator changing dates behaviour

Asked by Vincent
3 years ago.

There seems to be a bug with the Navigator when changing the selected date forward. For example, if the navigator is currently on September 26th and the number of months to display is 1 and I assign the new date to show as October 3rd. It will try to display this within the September month and never display October at all(see picture1).

Now if I was to move forward another week, and select October 10th, it would show the month of October the way it's supposed to. And if I was to go backwards and select October 3rd again, it would display just fine(see picture2). It only seems to be an issue when moving forward from one month to another.

Comment posted by Vincent
3 years ago.

This issue seems to be caused by moving from two months to a single month. Setting the month value to a single month before selecting the new date seems to resolve this problem.

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
3 years ago.

I'm checking the problem - I'll get back to you as soon as I know more, please hold on.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.