search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

DayPilotScheduler - Name of the event

Asked by faity
11 years ago.

Hello,

First of all, I would congratulate developers of this solution, this is a very very nice component !

I am trying to use the scheduler in order to display some bookings in the wallchart. But my bookings can start from 01/01/2012 and end to 31/12/2012.

And if I'm displaying the current month (October), I just see one bar, without the name of the event. I have understood that the name is displayed by default at the beginning of the event.
Would it be possible to have something dynamic, so users can always see the name of the event, independantly of the current period displayed?

Thank you very much for your help!

Comment posted by Steve M.
11 years ago.

There is a mouse hover capability that shows the value assigned to the "DataTextField" property. On your calendar object, set the "ShowToolTip"property to "true". Any time your mouse hovers over the event bar, it will show the event name in the tooltip.

If this doesn't help, then please provide more details. (Perhaps a mockup, too.)

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.