search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Mobile Rendering

Asked by Steve Lee
11 months ago.

Hi.

I've just moved my development installation of the scheduler to our server.

Looking at the installation in a PC based web browser it functions perfectly. However, looking on a mobile device all I can see is the date/time headers and the scroll to functions under the scheduler. (tested in Safari and Chrome on IOS).

Am I missing a setting somewhere? Thank you.

Comment posted by Steve Lee
11 months ago.

I think I'm getting there. It looks as though, when looking at the scheduler on IOS, its not finding the database. However it is finding it on PC.

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
11 months ago.

I recommend checking the browser console for errors. It should provide a hint on what went wrong.

It doesn't load resources so I assume there is problem with loading the resource data from the server (as you also suggest). You may need to check the HTTP call.

Answer posted by Steve Lee
11 months ago.

Hi Dan

Thanks for the tip. I actually worked it out last night and then felt pretty thick for missing it.

I'm developing on a company intranet and the tablet I was testing on was was not added to the admin user group. I could access Wi-Fi and the scheduler rendered the basic html elements but the DB element was flagged as a security risk and so denied.

I logged in, problem solved.

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
11 months ago.

Great, thanks for the update!

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.