search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

2 controls loaded dynamically horizontally into a scrolling div.

Asked by Anonymous
15 years ago.

Hello,

I am currently developing a system in which I hope to use the DayPilot calendar. The system requires any number of calendars to load dynamically into a scrollable div. The problem I am having with the trial version at present is that if I place 2 day pilot controls beside each other in a div they seem to be fixed in position with only the date navigation controls scrolling within the div.

Is there something within the calendar control itself that means that the scrolling div is ineffective?

Thanks,

Ben

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
15 years ago.
The topmost div has position:relative attribute. The first thing I would try is to set position:relative for your scrolling div as well (as the position is calculated relative to the first positioned parent).
Let me know if this didn't help.
Comment posted by Anonymous
15 years ago.

Thanks, the following works nicely now.

<div style="width : 1000px; height : 200px; overflow : auto; position:relative; ">
<table>
<tr>
<td>
<dpd:DayPilotDemo ID="DayPilotDemo1" runat="server" />
</td>
<td>
<dpd:DayPilotDemo ID="DayPilotDemo2" runat="server" />
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

This has however led me to another problem,I need to setthe height of DayPilotCalendar to it's maximum length so that my two parallel calendars scroll together via my scrolling div, rather than using the scrollbar on the calendar. I have tried entering height="1000", but the value doesn't seem to be reflected in the calendar height.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben

Comment posted by Anonymous
15 years ago.

I've just answered my own question. To set the calendar to be the full height setHeightSpec=Full

Thanks.

Ben

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.