search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Question about linked events

Asked by TomZ
13 years ago.
Hi, I am using full version of the Scheduler and need to display 5 events together for any given resource (basically the main event and some pre and post events like travel). Right now I am using separate events which works well unless the resource has some overlap with another set of events. In that case is it hard to determine which events go with each other. So what I want to do is to create one event for each group of 5 and then somehow change the background color of the event cell base whether the day is part of the main event or one of the pre or post events. So the main part may be white and the travel would be gray, etc. I was wondering if it is possible to modify the individual cells of an event before it is rendered and have access to the event information so I can determine which day is being rendered and do a look up to see what the background color should be. Thanks! Tom
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.