search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Resize of areas

Asked by Vane
4 years ago.

Dear Dan,

We have some questions regarding areas resize. We're using the warmup/cooldown example (https://code.daypilot.org/82331/javascript-scheduler-warm-up-and-cool-down-time) to define an event with multiple areas where each area represents specific type. As shown in the attached example the "ResizeStart" areas are numbered with 1, 5, 9 etc, while "ResizeEnd" are numbered 3, 7, 11. The areas numbered with 0, 4, 8, 12 etc are always with same width/duration and are not resizeable.

We want when we're resizing the inner areas numbered with 2, 6, 10 etc to be resized properly by the delta time created when we end with resizing, for example the duration of area 2 to be decreased, while the duration of the area 6 to be increased by dragging the area 3 which is "ResizeEnd" or by using area 5 which is "ResizeStart" (this way simulating dragging of area 4).

We want your input to give us some directions how to solve this.

best regards,
Vane

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
4 years ago.

Hi Vane,

That sounds interesting, please give me some time to check the options.

Comment posted by Vane
4 years ago.

Thank you Dan, I hope you will come with good news. Please let me know if you need more details from me.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.