search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

No row header scrolling in combination with frozen rows

Asked by Anonymous
3 years ago.

Hi,
The row header scrolling doesn't appear in combination with rows frozen to bottom. With rows frozen to top or without frozen rows at all the scrollbar ist visible and works correct. I'm using the latest version 2020.4.4701
Best regards

Comment posted by Anonymous
3 years ago.

Are there any chances to get an answer to this question today? Or at least a confirmation, that's indeed a bug?

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
3 years ago.

I confirm the bug. The scrollbar gets hidden by the rows frozen at the bottom. I'm not sure if there will be a quick fix - it may take a while.

3 years ago.

Is there maybe a workaround using CSS (z-index or something similar)?

3 years ago.

Unfortunately, no workaround is available but I'm checking the options.

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
3 years ago.

This issue should be fixed now in build 2020.4.4757. Please let me know if it doesn't work as expected.

3 years ago.

Yes, the scrollbar does appear now. Thank you very much! I'm just wondering if it's possible either to always show scrollbar or just on hover? Of course this is something nice to have.

3 years ago.

By the way: with the build 2020.4.4757 I see the following log in the developer console "updating bottom spacer to xxx". Maybe this will be removed in the release version. However I wanted you to know about it.

3 years ago.

The scrollbar is intentionally displayed on hover only. As you can see it covers part of the last row - that way the total Scheduler dimensions can stay the same. Otherwise it could create an empty space below the grid under specific conditions and that would have to be checked and resolved.

Thanks for the log message warning!

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.