search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

show appointments as free time

Asked by Pavle
1 month ago.

I need to allow users to make booking only under by me chosen times. Example - i have made appointment 9.00-12.00 and would like users to make appointments only during those times.

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
1 month ago.

There are two options:

1. You can mark the unavailable parts of the timeline as disabled (see Disabled cells in the Scheduler, Disabled cells in the Calendar).

2. If the available slots have a fixed duration, you can create them in advance and users can pick one of the existing available slots. This approach is used in the Doctor Appointment Scheduling tutorial

Comment posted by Pavle
1 month ago.

Thanks, but I have my available slots defined in outlook kalendar and want to show those times as free in daypilot kalendar part.

Regards, Pavle

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
1 month ago.

You can mark individual grid cells as disabled using the BeforeCellRender event handler. This event handler is called for every cell.

There, you can check for overlaps with the list of available slots loaded from Outlook. If there is no overlap, mark the cell as disabled. See also Scheduler cell customization.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.