search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Add CssClass to BeforeHeaderRenderEventArgs

Asked by Mike
14 years ago.

I've noticed in the DayPilot.Web.Ui.Events.BeforeEventRenderEventArgs class as part of the DayPilotScheduler1_BeforeEventRender function there is a CssClass attribute which is extremely useful in styling events on the Scheduler. However, I looked for this same functionality in DayPilot.Web.Ui.Events.BeforeHeaderRenderEventArgs as part of the DayPilotScheduler1_BeforeResHeaderRender function and could not find it.

It would be extremely useful to be able to style certain resources differently than others. There is a BackgroundColor attribute as part of BeforeHeaderRenderEventArgs, but when I set it to Black you cannot read the text anymore (which is also Black). This is where styling would help as you could define the font/text color and any other CSS attribute in order to customize specific resources as needed.

I've tried injecting styling tags directly in the InnerHTML string, which visually displays fine; but then any MS AJAX UpdatePanel used on the same page (I do not have DP Scheduler within an UpdatePanel) causes "A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client" when a partial page-postback is initiated.

[Mike]

Comment posted by Sed
11 years ago.

Exactly the same problem for me. I wrote an email to the support about 2 months ago, but i didn't got an answer until now and i couldn't find any solution to solve this problem. I am able to change the background color in BeforeHeaderRenderEventArgs, but the color is only shown in IE, Firefox and Chrome aren't able to display the background color.

In meanwhile there's any solution to fix this problem?

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.