search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Zero Duration Events broken in version 7.0

Asked by Kyle
11 years ago.

Hello,
I've noticed that zero duration events are broken in version 7.0 of day pilot. I've rolled back to an old version of the DLL (version 6.6.2359.0) and the events are displaying properly.

For example: I have an event with the same start and end date (8/8/2012 10:00AM). I have the UseEventBoxes="ShortEventsOnly" property set.

In version 7, I tried changing the values for UseEventBoxes and did not see the event render at all. Version 6.6 worked well.

Possibly related, I've also noticed that zero duration events at midnight (12:00:00 AM) don't render in version 7, 6.6, or 6.4.

Comment posted by Kyle
11 years ago.

Also, this only applies to DayPilotCalendar when showing a single day. It works when I show 7 days and it also works for DayPilotMonth.

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
11 years ago.

I did a fast test of zero duration events with the latest build (the sandbox version, build 2668).

It seems to work fine. If you use UseEventBoxes = "Never" they will be displayed as very small rectangles.

The events starting and ending at 00:00 are fixed now in the Calendar and Scheduler (build 2669).

Can you please give it a try with the latest sandbox build?

http://www.daypilot.org/sandbox/

Answer posted by KYle
11 years ago.

Dan, everything looks good. Thank you for fixing this.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.