search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Displaying business hours in the Scheduler eg 9-5

Asked by Anonymous
16 years ago.
Is it possible for the scheduler to display the hours of 9am - 5pm instead of 12AM - 12pm programatically as many of our clients will have different start and finish times so we need to set the values of the clients times so it fits in with their business?

Thanks
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
Yes, it's possible by changing BusinessBeginsHour and BusinessEndsHour properties (they can be set even programmatically). This will apply to all rows/resources. If you need custom business hours you can do it in BeforeCellRender event handler (modify IsBusiness or BackgroundColor properties for each cell).
Comment posted by Tom
16 years ago.

Dan,

I have changed the BusinessBeginsHour and BusinessEndsHour to my required ours (9-5) and but I am still seeing the hours before 9 and after 5. All that seems to do is change the colour of the background between those hours.

16 years ago.
Oh, I see. No, it's not possible to hide the non-business hours. The time scale is uninterrupted and shows every minute between StartDate and StartDate + Days. The only option is to show the non-business hours in a different color.
Comment posted by Anonymous
16 years ago.

This may be a good idea to add to the product.

Regards

Andrew

16 years ago.
This should be allowed in 4.4 release.
15 years ago.
This option is now available in DayPilotSchedulerDynamic control. See also:
Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
12 years ago.
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.