search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Calendar doesn�t scroll to �working hours� or �appointments�

Asked by Anonymous
16 years ago.

Hi,

When I load the calendar it always displays 0:00 as the first time line. Andif I have appointments that areoutside the displayed time range then the Scroll down information is first shown after I use the scrollbar.

Think its a problem with the startup script or something... (It works fine in Firefox but not IE)

Best regards,
Michael.

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
Hi Michael - sorry for the delay.

I've tried the demo (http://www.daypilot.org/demo/Calendar/) with IE7 and IE6 and it works as expected.

You are right that it has something to do with the initialization JavaScript.

Questions:
1. What version of IE do you use?
2. What version of DayPilot do you use?
3. Is there any JavaScript error during the initial loading?
Comment posted by Michael
16 years ago.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

1) I have tested using Internet Explorer 7 (7.0.5730.13) and Internet Explorer 6 (6.0.2900.2180) the problem is the same in both browsers.However the demo you refer to worksin both browsers. (Our page uses MasterPages can this be the reason for the problem?)

2) DayPilot version 4.3.1309.0

3) No JavaScript error

Best regards,
Michael.

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
The online demo uses MasterPages as well so this shouldn't be a problem.

Michael, I would suggest the following:

1. I can send you the current snapshot to check if it still happens with the latest code.

2. If it's still there with the latest code, I would take a look at your code (.aspx and the resulting HTML).

Please drop me a note at daypilot @ annpoint.com so I can send you the latest bits.
Comment posted by Michael
16 years ago.

Hi Dan,

Thanks again!

After I read your last post I started simplifying the code so you could review it. I removed some elements from the page and suddenly the calendar worked! I found out that I had made an HTML error in a repeater which meant that there was a missing </table> on the page. After correcting the HTML error the calendar worked!

Sorry for taking your time!

Best regards,
Michael.

Comment posted by Anonymous
15 years ago.
I need the same property in Dynamic Scheduler

Rohit Goel
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.