search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Time and Attendance for ASP MVC

Asked by Lbrook
7 years ago.

Hello, I am after a working time and attendance component with managers approval and invoicing - status (approval/rejected) and various states (like submitted, new, locked etc). So the same timesheet to be viewed both by a manager and an employees time - on a desktop or mobile device.

While I can handle the invoicing, its not clear on how to handle timesheet component functions - approvals and status since they're time sheet functions. I am not a time or calendar expert, and would like to see how this would work with a clean database table and the control.

1) Is there a mode to toggle between the drag/drop, and enter hours - will it work with bootstrap 3x or 4x?
2) The sample shows your ASP MVC to be dependent on start stop time, while most systems use start time + duration (and they also check for user mistakes like negative time), is this something thats beyond the daypilots capability?
3) There seems to be no concept of a company Id, project Id does your component support information for this.
4) can you show how this could support Manager's approval/rejection in conjunction with states like New, Submitted, Locked/Unlocked

I would appreciate a chance to connect and see a working sample, perhaps

DayPilot ts = new DayPilot.TimeSheet(thisWeek, 14 days ).Managers(UserId).Status(Approved).State(Locked);

or

DayPilot ts = new DayPilot.TimeSheet(thisWeek, 14 days ).All().GetStatus(Unapproved);

Regards

Comment posted by Lbrook
7 years ago.

Here is a link to our records that we are trying to port https://codeshare.io/5OdmXr I would love to sue the same component across all the time and attendance functions.

After purchase do we get all updates

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.