search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Setting z-index of DayPilot Calendar - IE Bug

Asked by Didier Rodríguez G.
15 years ago.

'm tring to put a DayPilot Calendar Back. The solution for this is put the control in a div tag and set the z-index property, but this dont work on IE. What other answer exist to resolve this? Where can I find a sample to resolve this IE bug?

Thanks

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
15 years ago.

First of all, DayPilotCalendar is quite a complex control to be moved back and forth using z-index.

However, I've been successfuly using two techniques:

Comment posted by Damien
15 years ago.

Similar problem in that the right click context menu is appearing behind the calendar. I can seethe menuat the very bottom or if the calendar is very narrow peeking out from behind the calender. Not sure why it is doing it as I have another site where it works fine.

Comment posted by Damien
15 years ago.

Is there any way of setting the z-index of the context menu so it appears above the calendar?

Comment posted by Damien
15 years ago.

Sorry about multiple posts. I have worked out that becuase the div the daypilot is contained within has z-index set to 5, the menu then appears below this. If I removed the z-index value the menu apears above it.

Comment posted by Grigore Stefan
14 years ago.

Hi Dan Letecky , can you show me an example how to put a daypilot calendar inside div that works in IE7 . In Mozilla works fine but in IE7 the calendar gets out of the div , and even if i scroll the div it remains blocked. I've tried a lot of methods (whit zindex ) but they didnt worked.

Thanks

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
14 years ago.

z-index

Both the context menu and the bubble now have a ZIndex property where you can set it. Available since DayPilot Pro 5.5.

Scrollable div

Stefan, please see forums.daypilot.org/Topic.aspx/753/daypilot_calendar_inside_div_that_works_in_ie7

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.