search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Adding an extra line on timetable

Asked by Yacoo
3 years ago.

Hi! I need to drew lines between some events not from FinishToStart but from specific date part of one event to start or just middle of secound. For egzample when you need to illustrate production proces where production use one tool and during that is using another one.
I can use dp.events.find("[id]"); so may I somehow drew a line between two events?
Something like the print screen (blue line). Thx or your answer!

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
3 years ago.

Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment and I can't think of any workaround.

Comment posted by Yacoo
3 years ago.

Thx for your answer Dan. One more Q. Is there any chance to get x and y position of element - for example:
dp.events.find("[id]").position.x /dp.events.find("[id]").position.y?

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
3 years ago.

I could tell you where the event divs are stored but you'd hit another problem soon and it would turn into developing the feature through forum discussions. ;-) Unfortunately there is no API-based solution to this at the moment. So go ahead and explore the DayPilot.Scheduler structure - you may be able to come up with a solution that works for you but please bear in mind that I won't be able to help with that.

There may be a way to plug into the way links are created in the future (or you can sponsor the feature if it's important for you). But at this moment the API isn't ready for it.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.