search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Feature in DayPilotScheduler and DayPilotCalendar are both needed.

Asked by Emily Tan
14 years ago.

Hi, i need the feature DayPilotScheduler1.Resources.Add and DayPilotCalendar1.Columns.Add() in order to get the output that i want.

The display that i need to do is as below:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/3/2010 | 4/3/2010

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Shift 1 | Shift 2 | Shift 1 | Shift 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Service A | Product 1 | Product 2 | Product 6 | Product 7

| Product 3 | Product 4 |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Service B

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have try both the DayPilotScheduler and DayPilotCalendar, but they support either 1 featres only.

Can anyone help?

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
14 years ago.

If I understand it correctly, the only missing thing in the Scheduler is showing the shifts (the Calendar isn't so flexible in showing complex resources structures so I would focus on Scheduler).

1. The Resources collection can show a tree where the top level will contain Service A and Service B and the second level will contain Product 1, etc. (as children of Service A).
  2. The first line on the the time header will contain days (CellGroupBy="Day") and the cell size will be 12 hours (CellDuration="720").

The shift handling is a workaround and you will have to translate 00:00 - 12:00 as Shift 1 and 12:00 - 24:00 as Shift 2 manually in the code behind but it's doable.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.