I have experienced a problem in rendering events on add or remove. Sometimes the newly added event is not rendered or the removed event won't disappear (most probably when the scheduler has many rows and events). I investigated and I am sure it is a rendering problem because the event is successfully added/removed. And even if I try to resize the browser window, the event is rendered correctly.
To fix this issue, I enabled "eventUpdateInplaceOptimization" option which fixed this issue but now I am having another issue that I think is caused by this option.
When I copy an event from one cell to another cell which already contains another event, the newly created event is rendered on top of the existing event. This issue seems to happen in the last row of the scheduler only. When I disabled "eventUpdateInplaceOptimization" this issue was fixed.